After program completion you will be able to:
- Instruct group classes of parents with kids at different levels
- Work 1-2-1 with clients and prescribe personal training programmes specific to their needs
- Modify and adapt movements for clients who suffer from pain and injury and enhance their ability to rehabilitate.
- Complete the educational workshop (manuals are provided)
- Complete full number of supervised workshop hours
- Course work, written and practical test
- Write and conduct own Fitness Pilates class
- 7 observation sessions
- 5 fitness Pilates teaching sessions (course trainer must assess one of the sessions and provide feedback)
Having different age groups in a class is something you have already experienced however having kids and parents together creates even more challenge and not only in different age groups however in the class structure as well as the approach to teaching.
- longer, leaner muscles (less bulk, more freedom of movement)
- improvement if postural problems
- increase in core strength, stability and peripheral mobility
- help in preventing injury
- enhancing functional fitness, ease of movement
- balance strength & flexibility
- heighten body awareness
- no-impact, easy on the joints
- customization that suits everyone from rehab patients to elite athletes
- Improvement in performance in sports (golf, running, triathlon, skiing, skating etc.)
- Improvement in balance, coordination & circulation
- Weight loss
- Body toning
- Improved coordination
- Improved mood
- Gained greater confidence
- Metabolism boost
- Your body awareness
- Full body workout at your pace
How long will it take? It’s a 2 days workshop.
How much does it cost? 399,- EUR per person, handouts included.
Request more information by filling the form below:[contact-form-7 id=”65″ title=””]